Integra LifeSciences currently offers exceptional entry-level opportunities for recent college graduates, including two types of Rotational Programs. Our Rotation Programs are formal development programs tailored to high potential college graduates. The programs aggressively develop the recent college graduates through a series of challenging rotational assignments. The company currently offers two types of Rotational Programs:
- The Quality, Clinical and Regulatory Rotational Development Program is a 27-month program that offers three 9-month rotations through the areas of Quality, Clinical and Regulatory in Plainsboro, New Jersey. After completing the three 9-month rotations, the associates will have a well-balanced experience and have gained exposure to many divisions in the company. The associates will be placed into a position that complements the knowledge and skills they developed throughout the program at the end of the 27-month program. A bachelor's or master's degree in biomedical engineering, chemical engineering, and/or life sciences is required.
- The Operations Development Program is a 24-month program that offers four 6-month rotations through manufacturing sites in Cincinnati, Ohio, Plainsboro, New Jersey and Añasco, Puerto Rico. The associates selected will have the opportunity to gain exposure to the following areas: planning, forecasting, manufacturing engineering, quality, regulatory, product development, finance, facilities management, human resources, sales, distribution and environmental health and safety. The associates will also have the experience of becoming a front line supervisor during the program. Upon successful completion of the program, the associates will be placed in a challenging position within the Operations division. A bachelor's or master's degree in engineering is required.
Internships and Co-OpsIntegra LifeSciences also currently offers outstanding internships and co-op opportunities for students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Our programs provide practical, hands-on experience that complements a student's professional aspirations and/or major of study. Internships and co-ops may vary based on our business needs. Some of our program highlights include:
- We offer paid internships and co-ops opportunities.
- Internships last between 10-12 weeks over the summer, while co-ops typically last 6 months during the academic year.
- Interns participate in social networking activities with interns from other departments.
- Each student will have the opportunity to meet with members of senior leadership, participate in training
sessions, have an assigned mentor for guidance and direction, and work side by side with some of the industry
’s most creative and talented professionals.
Representatives from Integra LifeSciences will also be present at the following campus recruitment events in the fall:
- Rutgers University
- Princeton University
- The College of New Jersey
- Rider University
- Drexel University
To view our current opportunities, please click the button below: